Alina Skomorokhova, coordinator of the International assistance headquarters for Ukrainians in Khmelnytskyi, submitted the report for the funds raised and spent since the beginning of the war.
As of February 24, the official fundraising account has received $ 3,715. After that, 350,000 UAH were donated by the TinImpex metallurgical plant, whose general director is Alina Skomorokhova.
These funds were spent on the following:
- more than 5 tons of food were collected and sent to the frontline;
- 150 first aid kits were packed and purchased according to NATO standards;
- military ammunition, tactical load bearing vests, bulletproof vests for almost 400 thousand UAH.
Received humanitarian aid:
- Bed linen (700 kg) from Lviv;
- children’s and women’s clothes, shoes, food, children’s hygiene products from Ivano-Frankivsk;
More than 12 tons of protective structures have been manufactured at TinImpex’s facilities.
482 people were resettled and provided with humanitarian aid by our means.
Products were purchased and 22 boxes of energy bars were made by our means.
50 sets of handheld transceiver were purchased by our means.
Charitable account in Khmelnytskyi region
Number: 4627 0551 5005 9292
Recipient: ALINA SKOMOROKHOVA, 29000, Ukraine, region Khmelnytska, city Khmelnytskyi, avenue Myru, building 60/5, flat 38
JSC CB PRIVATBANK, 1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001, UKRAINE
SWIFT CODE/BIC: PBANUA2X